Milo Murphy's Law is a TV series about a boy named Milo (who was a desendant of Edward A. Murphy Jr. stating Murphy's Law that anything that go wrong will go wrong), Melissa, and Zack (a new student) having outstanding and retarded adventures during school.
Allusions between Milo Murphy's Law and Phineas and Ferb Edit
- In Melissa's first day of summer, Phineas and Ferb's coolest coaster ever ruined Melissa's science project and gave her a fear of rollercoasters (of course, Phineas and Ferb were responsible for ruining Melissa's life)
- An Perry the Platypus pajamas that Milo wears (it might be a mercindise from Phineas and Ferb)
- It's pretty sure that Milo made the whole football game turned out to be Football-X7
- Vinnie Dakota got squirrels in his pants just like Candace got her squirrels in her pants after he found the pistachios in his pants
- The Climpaloon appeared in a zoetrope in "The Substitute"
- A Ducky Momo keychain appeared in "Worked Day" while being magnetized into the hospital
- In "The Llama Incident", Llamacoaster: The Musical parodied "Rollercoaster: The Musical" from Phineas and Ferb
- A "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY" saying appeared in a scoreboard in "Rooting for the Enemy"